CETA Tours Tour Payment Information
Our payments are spread out so that travelers have time to earn the money to pay for their tour.
- Deposit is due with completed tour application (collected by teachers).
- All payments after the initial deposit should be made/mailed directly to CETA Tours. Allow at least 5 business days for payments sent via USPS.
- Additional payments are scheduled based on the application deadline and tour departure date.
- Final payment is due approximately three months prior to departure.
- Payments made prior to scheduled deadlines are accepted.
- Personal checks, cashier’s checks, and money orders made payable to CETA Tours are accepted for payment.
- Credit cards and ACH payments are accepted via our online portal for all payments after the initial deposit.
- Invoices are e-mailed directly to adult travelers or, for students, the parents/guardian emails listed on the application.
- Fundraising checks are accepted. Contact CETA Tours for more information and deadlines.